Land Rover Discovery 1998-2001 TD5 Remap Service
FULL FITMENT OF SPORT OR ECO MAP THIS IS THE FULL PACKAGE SERVICE
Land Rover Discovery1998-2001 TD5 REMAP CHIP AND FITTING SERVICE for MSBxxxxxx Rover MEMS ECU.
JUST BUY THE SERVICE,REMOVE THE ECU FROM THE VEHICLE AND POST IN TO US TO THE ADDRESS AT THE BOTTEM OF THE PAGE
WE WILL FIT THE FOOT PRINT ADAPTER ALONG WITH YOUR NEW CHIP AND POST BACK TO YOU.
THIS IS A 3 DAY SERVICE
ANY QUESTIONS CALL OR TEXT 07582135579
(Not FAQ's we think you want to know.. but the real world questions and concerns you send to us!)
- How do I know that it will do what you say? Money Back Guarantee!! If it the package does not perform how we have advertised it, We will accept a return of the product and return your money!
- By popular demand? Where's your track record!!! We have been supplying tuning equipment and file support to the trade for some years, and we now wish to expand into supplying these products direct to the public by means of the 'BlauPause Range of Chip Tune Remap Retail Kits'. Our statement of "Programming by popular demand" is our approach to expand our catalogue for you, the customer... so that we do not waste time designing packages that may not be widely requested, we are instead focusing on the design of kits requested by popularity.. our market entry product is the Land Rover Discovery TD5 98-01 Rover MEMS ECU fitted with the PLCC44 27C1024 (OTP-One Time Programmable) EPROM.
- My disco is a 2001 with 150K Miles under it's belt, it's in good shape but it returns about 29mpg. I'd like to be convinced that your product would install successfully and quickly return the investment like it says on the tin, please convince me. A TD5 engine with excess of 100,000 miles which has been regularly serviced would not have any problem with our Upgraded Software Eprom Chip. If you intend to tax the engine heavily, we do recommend the Economy depict package as this is better for Torque delivery (Pulling Strength) and better for Fuel Economy, where as our Sport Package is really designed for a more Spritely drive. Increased Fuel Economy is usually seen in both Packages, Sport and Economy, however we do not quote figures on fuel economy due to the factors that effect it, which include drivers characterises..(If you push the engine hard), Journey Type..(Town runs, Motorway Miles, Towing Trailers, Mountain Climbing, etc) However we can usually estimate an average of a 10% increase in Fuel Economy. So for a TD5 currently achieving 29mpg, after the Economy Chip is fitted, the TD5 should return an additional 2.9mpg (29mpg + 10% 2.9 = 31.9mpg) In Some cases, the increase in MPG can exceed a 20% increase.. BUT we WILL NOT quote mpg figures for the reasons explained.
- When this chip is fitted, can the injection trim codes be adjusted? The chip fitted at factory in the MSB type ecu is a ROM (EPROM) being READ ONLY MEMORY, the coding inside it cannot be adjusted once it has been wrote, it is also known as (OTP) One Time Program, meaning once it has been programmed, it cannot be erased or re-programmed. The chip we supply is an identical replacement to this chip, we buy them in as Blank chips, and custom program them. The injection trim coding is stored in a different chip on the ECU circuit board, it is a small 8-leg Serial EEPROM identified as a 93C46 MicroWire EEPROM. This is also where the ECU IMMOBILISER coding is stored. As this is not changed, the injection trim settings will not be effected.. It should be noted that once the new management software chip is installed, the trim settings stored for injection will need to re-trim to run with the new mapping. This process is known as optimizing, and can take a few miles to settle in, during which time the torque will appear to improve, idle and revving will become smoother, and cold starting should seem easier.
- What is the change in performance of the sports chip? We do not like to quote figures for a couple of reasons.. The first is because the figure quote's are usually the 'peak' recorded increase figure, our chips are programmed to deliver an improved driving experience, where as BHP and torque is improved 'throughout' the mapping fields, in this manner the characteristics of the drive impress you and not the top BHP figure. The second reason is as cars get old, they loose power.. and to quote a before 136/140 BHP figure and an after 165bhp would not be a true figure. We can advise up to 15% increase in power with an Economy chip, and up to 25% increase in power with a Sport chip.